Stir Fry Lobster Recipe Cantonese Style
- 1 Big Lobster (Cleaned and Boiled and Chopped into medium Pieces)
- 2 Tblsp White Oil
- 1 Tblsp Garlic chopped
- 1 Tsp Ginger Chopped
- 1/2 Tsp Rice wine Vinegar
- 1 Tsp Soy sauce
- 1 Tsp Oyster sauce
- 1/2 Tsp Black pepper powder
- 1/4 Tsp Sesame oil
- 1 Pinch Suger
- 1/2 Tsp Salt
- 1/2 Cup Yellow Bell Pepper Chopped
- 1/2 Cup Red Bell Pepper Chopped
- 1/2 Cup Capsicum Chopped
Scallions/Spring Onion (Chopped cut into 1-inch pieces)
- 1/2 of a Big GreenCabbage julienne
- 1/2 of a Big Purple cabbage julienne
Take a Big Wok/ Kadai
Turn on gas flame and Heat the Wok/kadai
Put oil into it and Make it Hot in High Flame
Then very quickly add Ginger Chopped, Garlic Chopped, Chopped Lobster, Yellow Bell Pepper Chopped, Red Bell Pepper Chopped, Capsicum Chopped, Soy sauce, Oyster sauce, Rice wine Vinegar, Black pepper powder, sugar, salt and fry for 7 minutes.
Then turn off the gas flame and add sesame oil and Scallions/Spring Onion and mix them well.
Now Cantonese Style Stir Fry Lobster is ready to
Garnish this dish with Purple and White Cabbage julienne.
If you want to keep the Lobster Head and Tail for presentation boil it very well with salt. As I did.
When you want to cook and stir fry dish always prepare all the Ingredients before cooking.